Supernatural Noir

Todos os lançamentos e opiniões cuja categorização não caiba nos sub-fórums alfabéticos permanecem aqui.
Cerridwen
Edição Única

Supernatural Noir

Postby Cerridwen » 04 Aug 2011 10:47

Supernatural Noir
Vários autores

Sinopse: «A hit man who kills with coincidence... A detective caught in a war between two worlds... A man whose terrible appetites hide an even darker secret... Dark Horse once again teams up with Hugo and Bram Stoker award-winning editor Ellen Datlow (Lovecraft Unbound) to bring you this masterful marriage of the darkness without and the darkness within. Supernatural Noir is an anthology of original tales of the dark fantastic from twenty modern masters of suspense, including Brian Evenson, Joe R. Lansdale, Caitlin R. Kiernan, Nick Mamatas, Gregory Frost, and Jeffrey Ford.»

Conteúdo da antologia:

Introduction Ellen Datlow
The Dingus by Gregory Frost
The Getaway by Paul G. Tremblay
Mortal Bait by Richard Bowes
Little Shit by Melanie Tem
Ditch Witch by Lucius Shepard
The Last Triangle by Jeffrey Ford
The Carrion Gods in Their Heaven by Laird Barron
The Romance by Elizabeth Bear
Dead Sister by Joe R. Lansdale
Comfortable in Her Skin byLee Thomas
But For Scars by Tom Piccirilli
The Blisters on My Heart by Nate Southard
The Absent Eye by Brian Evenson
The Maltese Unicorn by Caitlín R. Kiernan
Dreamer of the Day by Nick Mamatas
In Paris, In the Mouth of Kronos by John Langan

Fonte: http://ellen-datlow.livejournal.com/

Entrevista a Ellen Datlow: http://www.omnivoracious.com/2011/07/editor-ellen-datlow-on-two-new-summer-anthologies-naked-city-and-supernatural-noir.html

Lady Entropy
Papa-livros

Re: Supernatural Noir

Postby Lady Entropy » 05 Aug 2011 01:41

Ui.... já estou a ver mais um livro para acrescentar à minha mui grande colecção de "para ler"...
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

— Audrey Hepburn

Return to “Vários”